Sometimes while printing something in your PC you might get Printer Driver Unavailable. This error means that the driver installed against your printer has been corrupt or outdated, or either not compatible with your system. You cannot do your printing jobs without resolving this issue. This error is commonly seen in systems. Anyhow this error can be removed with some tricks. In this article today we are going to help you in resolving this issue.
Move Directly To
Here is the list of some troubleshoots that you can try to solve this error. Let’s Begin:-
1. Update Your Windows
If you are getting a Printer driver unavailable error then there are chances that you are missing some important updates in your windows. So you need to update your windows first. Here is how can you do that:-
- Go to Start and type “update”.
- Select “Check for updates”.
- Windows will install them automatically if there are any.
- When Windows has completed updating, restart your PC.
- Try to print something from your system and check if the problem has been fixed.
2. Re-Installing Printer Driver
As already told that corrupt or outdated drivers might be the reason behind this error. So you must reinstall the printer driver to resolve the issue. Follow these steps to do so:-
- Launch run By pressing Windows+R button.
- Type devmgmt.msc on the dialog box showing on desktop and click on OK.
- Find the Printer driver installed on your system and then right-click on it and choose Uninstall Device.
- Download the right printer driver from the manufacturer’s website and install that on the computer to see if it resolves your issue.
As per our knowledge, any one of these two fixes should resolve your issue as this issue is very common. But still, if you are facing any difficulty in fixing this issue then please tell us in the comments section. Our team of selfish people will surely help you out.